Thursday, June 21, 2012

Amazing Handmade All-Wood Headboard by Andy!


Our Master Bedroom is still a work in progress, however, we are making great progress :-) Hopefully it will be done by the end of the summer! This week Andy made our headboard ( he is such a handy man)! It is solid wood and I LOVE it!  I stained it when he was all done and today we installed it.
To determine what we wanted I got some inspiration from, of all places...Pinterest and  Andy got his inspiration from the 
DIY Channel :-) 

Here are our muses...
headboard
 Mine...From Grand Design

Headboard
His...from Anna White

I love the difference in colors :-) I love bold colors and he loves...Brown. :-) Don't worry we compromised!

We combined both ideas and Andy created our masterpiece!

 Working hard in the shop...
Here is the final product! 
We attached it to the wall with cleats and ta-da!
Gorgeous isn't it! I am one lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment