Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Factory Carts!

I. Am. Obsessed. With. Factory. Carts. The industrial chic movement is among us and I am getting on board! 
Here are some of my favorites...





The only downside to these stunners is the price.  I am a teacher so they are WAY out of my budget, but I had a plan.  Several years ago, Andy broke the legs off of our coffee table.  Not on purpose mind you, it was a beautiful coffee table. One day while he was playing hooky rocking out, the legs inexplicably shattered. (I still have yet to figure it out.)  We went through several different phases with this coffee table: no legs, spindly legs, ugly legs, but the original legs could never be repaired. We were in a pinch. That is, until I had an AH-HA moment.  I decided I would drive myself down to Harbor Freight and buy some industrial looking castors and solve my problem once and for all! And guess what?! It worked!




No comments:

Post a Comment