Thursday, June 21, 2012

Funny Bathroom Humor

Some of my friends call me surprisingly inappropriate (not sure if this is a good thing or not)but it did not surprise any of them when they show up to our house to find our second bath party bath renovated to include some colorful bathroom humor. :-) Life should be fun right?!

So this was the bathroom before we remodeled...terrible!
After a lot of cleaning bleaching, new fixtures, paint and counter top, it started looking better!
Then, as I always do, I decided to rearrange some things.  I was not completely happy with the chalk board signs. Although they did make me some money...we found several quarters on the counter after our house warming party! Gotta love the jokers! I also was not in love with the iron hanging. So I whipped up some cute distressed signs and wa-la!
 I got the basket from Kirklands and was going to put it to good use as a fruit basket in the pantry but it was so perfect as a toilet paper and towel holder!  Its amazing how even with a gigantic sign saying to put the seat down Andy still forgets! Silly man!
 I have had the thinking man since college and he has always resided on the back of the toilet.
Where else would I put him?!
Any Austin Powers Fans out there?

2 comments:

  1. This is the best bathroom sign I have seen - EVER!! Love it - this would make me laugh every time I would go into the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete